Mad@Work – Mental Wellbeing Management and Productivity Boosting in the Workplace
This project focuses on the detection and mitigation of poor mental health conditions, such as work stress and burnout, which have not yet resulted in a diagnosed mental health disorder. The Mad@Work project aims at a major breakthrough in the development of software-intensive applications that combine multiple heterogeneous environmental and/or wearable data sources into actionable information for improving employees’ wellbeing, engagement and performance. Mad@Work will develop truly unobtrusive, privacy-safe, appealing solutions, smoothly integrated into the work environment and appropriate for long-term use in diverse real-life settings.
VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd., Finland
- BEIA GmbH
- Finnish Institute of Occupational Health
- Granlund Oy
- Haltian Empathic Building Oy
- Helvar Oy Ab
- Hintsa Performance
- Nixu Oyj
- Tieto Finland Oy
- UniqAir Oy
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd.
- ETRI (Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute)
- Neighbor System Co.,Ltd.
- Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto (ISEP)
- Médis – Companhia Portuguesa de Seguros de Saúde, SA
- Polytechnic Institute of Porto
- HI Iberia Ingeniería y Proyectos