SmartDelta – Automated Quality Assurance and Optimization in Incremental Industrial Software Systems Development
Too often it is observed that as a system is being built and incremented with new features, certain quality aspects of the system begin to deteriorate. Therefore, it is important to be able to accurately analyze and determine the quality implications of each change and increment to a system. To address these challenges, SmartDelta builds automated solutions for quality assessment of product deltas in a continuous engineering environment by providing smart analytics from development artifacts and system execution, offering insights into quality improvements or degradation of different product versions, and providing recommendations for next builds.
RISE – Research institutes of Sweden, Sweden
- BEIA GmbH
- c.c.com GmbH
- University of Innsbruck
- University of Antwerp NEXOR
- Cyberworks Robotics
- eCAMION INC.
- GlassHouse Systems
- SmartCone Technologies Inc.
- Team Eagle
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- Czech Technical University in Prague
- Hoxhunt Oy
- AKKA Industry Consulting GmbH
- Cape of Good Code
- Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Institut for Automation und Kommunication (IFAK)
- Software AG
- TWT GmbH Science & Innovation
- Sotec Consulting
- University of Madrid Carlos III
- Addiva AB
- Mälardalen University
- RISE – Research institutes of Sweden
- Arcelik A.S.
- Dakik Yazilim Teknolojileri
- ERSTE Software Limited
- Kuveyt Turk Bank